The Heat-On block system is the safest, fastest, most efficient way to heat and stir a round bottom flask from 10ml to 5 litres.
Heat-On blocks have an innovative fluoropolymer coating that offers outstanding chemical resistance to most solvents, acids and alkalis. The coating also extends the product life and is easy to clean.
Heat-On blocks are also available with a lower cost anodised finish if preferred.
- Replace messy oil baths, heating mantles and avoid spills.
- Make your chemistry safer, cleaner and faster.
- Solid aluminium blocks provide even heating.
- Lightweight design allows rapid heating.
- Unique well design eliminates cracking of flasks.
- Blocks feature two probe holes and optional lifting handles.
- Use up to 260C.
- Also accepts Florentine Flasks.